La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Thirteen Things about Ashley

1. i love my cats but i feel like i neglect them now that i have a child.
2. i love my child but i could use a day off (i just wish i knew she wouldn't scream the entire time i was gone)
3. i'm not impressed that katie holmes and tom cruise had a baby
4. i quit one of my jobs yesterday (mom's morning out) b/c i can't get my child well and i feel like she's picking things up there. yes, i know that she needs to "build up her immune system" but her current dr's bills (excluding yesterdays visit, the hospital visit, friday's followup visit, and various antibiotics/tylenols/motrins) are 5x what i make at that job
5. i secretly love full house...and my super sweet 16...and 8th and ocean...and many other various teeny bopper shows
6. 13 random thoughts are a lot to come up with!!
7. i'm excited about eventually selling our house
8. i'm sad about eventually selling our house
9. i'm slowly getting addicted to blogging...well, at least i'm addicted to checking everyone else's
10. cococay (bahamas) is the most relaxing place on earth. nyc is the most energetic place on earth. both are my favorite places in the world (of what i've seen so far anyway). north dakota is not by any means my most favorite place in the world.
11. i convinced my husband i needed a 4 door car about a year and a half ago b/c we were planning to have kids...mostly, i just wanted a jetta. now, i think we need a bigger car (like for example...a ford escape hybrid. i wonder if i could convince him again...
12. i love to travel but i'm scared to death of riding in a car
13. i've only had one "real" man in my life (as far as boyfriends go) and he is now my husband

Links to other Thursday Thirteens! (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 1:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great TT! It is hard to come up with 13 things, I have done 3 lists so far and I will run out of themes soon. Thanks for stopping by mine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home