La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

2 posts today

yup....i'm quickly becoming an addict...i swore i wouldn't.
cranky daughter has become normal, not-as-cranky daughter!! thank God!! the antibiotics must be doing their thang!! awesome! i saw her pull at her ear today but she hasn't been nonstop screaming or fussing, she's been sleeping on that side of her face, and she's talking again (it's been a few days since i heard that...poor baby). life is good again!

i scrapbooked today. first time in at least 6 months and it was great!! i'm not a fancy scrapbooker or anything. my pages are plain and simple with very few embellishments but i love them!! my scrapbooks are some of my favorite things. pictures are VERY important to me and being able to journal along with the pictures...well, let's just say it makes me happy. i did 4 pages (don't overdo yourself...) from the delivery room and hospital. it was very relaxing. probably should've been cleaning but as you can see from my first post...i needed to do something for me!

however, now i'm going to clean. not-so-cranky daughter is sleeping (still) and we have people coming to look at our house tonight. maybe they'll buy it.

3 Comments:

At 4/20/2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yup, you got sucked in. I am addicted. I just love blogging. It will be nice to come read your blog now. I am so glad to hear Anagrace is doing better. I know it is a huge relief. Missed you at group, everyone asked about you.

 
At 4/20/2006 4:38 PM, Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Watch out! Blogging can be a huge time suck. But, darn, they're fun.

I agree with you on the picture thing. I don't scrapbook, but my pictures are veeeery important to me.

 
At 4/20/2006 4:44 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I'm so excited to finally find someone else that can identify with my dr. insanity. :) At least now I know I'm not completely crazy because of it. hehe

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home