La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Friday, April 21, 2006

back from the doctor...again


well we're back from the pediatric clinic...again. thankfully dr. nichols is a wonderful human being and didn't charge us for today's visit!! she said her lungs sound better (woohoo) but she still has a red ear w/ some fluid in it (although she expected that). hopefully we won't have to go back before her 6 month checkup (in a week and a half)...we shall see. she still wants us to give her a lot of bananas and cereal. something about it binding.

in other news: the guys at starbucks are starting to recognize my face. i've been up there and wasted my money everday this week except monday. how addicted am i? it is just SO good!! and since i get the light version, i don't have to feel bad about myself later. however, when i go to marble slab creamery (again...SO good) i feel like i need to run for a week.

vacation monday!! i hope! assuming my little chaquita stays healthy, we are headed to the beach! i want to go to myrtle beach where a 3 star condo is only $49 per night (and gas is free thanks to nabisco) but i can't bring myself to drive 7 hours with my little one. i think i'd be in for a bit of torture. so then we planned to go to destin...cheapest hotel we could find--$137 per night!!!!!!!! well, if we don't want to stay 10 miles from the beach in a sleazy motel. so then emily suggested pcb. we've been there a few times and had quite a bit of fun but i wasn't so keen on taking the little one there. however, i found a hotel (well, actually we stayed there several years ago and i just didn't think of it until today) for a very reasonable price and it is a suite (full kitchen, living room, and separate bedroom--great for when little bit has to take naps). so pcb here we come! maybe we should do like the spring breakers and put "pcb bound" on our windows :) that'd look really cute w/ our first years baby shade :)

1 Comments:

At 4/21/2006 12:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the bathtub picture. She is so cute in her little tub seat. Glad you found a place to go for your trip. I hope you have a wonderful rejuvenating time and AnaGrace has fun. I can't wait to hear how she likes the beach! Blessings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home