La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Bloggy Tour of Homes

i don't know how to keep this post on top until a certain date so i'm just going to keep reposting it until the date. skip down a little for my updates.


i hope people want to participate in this b/c i think it is so neat!! i'm nosy and like to see the insides of peoples' houses and how they're decorated so i'm excited. anyway GET THE DETAILS HERE and start taking your pictures! there's still a week left to clean :)

2 Comments:

At 7/21/2006 8:14 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Yeah, I've thought about it, but I'm just not sure. Even with a thorough cleaning, I fear I will not be able to possibly find enough corners in my house to hide all of the kids toys. ;-) I'll keep thinkin' about it though. Although I am anxious to see others' beautiful homes and become green with envy.

 
At 4/24/2007 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! taxi eyeglass frames eyewear Culinary school directory On line quotes for auto insurance for kentucky http://www.birth-control-pill-acne.info laser hair removal Video strip poker opponents crack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home