La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Friday, July 07, 2006

thanks for your prayers!



just fyi: God is still in the business of answering prayers! everything is fine with my lymph nodes! thank the Lord! and the one in my face is getting smaller (i think i said that already). i have to go back in 6 weeks just so he can "feel my neck" again :) i feel so much better!

a few good posts i've read recently (thanks to metrodad and mom-101)

this is how i feel everyday


i dread this day but this is SO funny! let me know what you think!

1 Comments:

At 7/10/2006 3:50 PM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Whew! I'm so glad that everything is okay for you. Thanks so much for coming by my blog to let me know personally, that you were okay. I don't knowwhy, but I was just thinking of you constantly during your ordeal, and I'm so thankful that everything was okay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home