La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

i know i always ask you to comment but i'd really love it if you did this one!!

i got this off of Gina's website. it is like mad libs. just copy and paste in the comments section, fill in the blanks, and then post the blank one in your journal (if you'd like). thanks in advance! i'm excited to hear what everyone has to say :)


Dear Ashley,
I _____ you. You have a nice ___. You make me ____. You should_____. Someday I will ___. You + me = _____. If I saw you now I'd ______. I would build a ____ just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be _____. We could ______ under the stars.
Love, _______
(P.S. ______.)

2 Comments:

At 7/20/2006 8:21 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Dear Ashley,
I like you. You have a nice set of eyes. You make me want to buy a house all over again. You should find one with a nice porch so you can have a porch swing. Someday I will have one. You + me = kindred spirits. If I saw you now I'd say "OH BOY, it's Ashley and Little Bit!" I would build a triple layer chocolate cake just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be Two of us by the Beatles. We could have a late night playdate under the stars.
Love,
Gina
(P.S. Good luck with selling and buying. I hope the paperwork goes fast.)

 
At 7/20/2006 6:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Ashley,
I _admire____ you. You have a nice __sweet little girl____. You make me _smile when you talk about her__. You should _treat yourself more__. Someday I will _catch up with you___. You + me = __good friends___. If I saw you now I'd __talk awhile with you__. I would build a __house___ just for you. If I could sing you any song it would be ___The Wheels on the Bus :) (sorry the first song came to me was a kiddo one)___. We could ___chit chat____ under the stars.
Love, __Emily__________
(P.S. _Hope to See you Soon!__.)

Really, I do hope to catch up with you!
see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home