La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006


i have another prayer request. i've decided to have the biopsy on one of these lymph nodes. it'll be thursday (don't know what time) but should only take a half an hour or so and i'll go home that day. please pray that there is no major problem but also that i'll have a peace about having this done. i've tried having my wisdom teeth out twice and haven't succeeded yet. i just don't do good with needles/surgery/being put to sleep/etc. thanks!!!

4 Comments:

At 6/27/2006 3:12 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!

 
At 6/27/2006 3:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Prayers are with you! See you soon!

 
At 6/27/2006 11:17 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Best wishes, Ashley! I know it's hard to be poked and prodded... it will be over soon!

Your sweetie is so cute in her suit!

 
At 6/28/2006 5:09 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Needles are not fun, and biopsies are scary. I'll be praying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home