La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

What do you pack


so we're going to the beach tomorrow. Little bit is officially well enough to go (according to my doctor's degree). but what do you pack for a 6 month old to go to the beach ? or better yet, what do you not pack? the car is going to be so loaded down we're going to have to sit on suitcases on the way there and back! won't we be cute? we have a good friend who works for enterprise so we were going to get an suv from him but then we remembered that nabisco pays for the gas in the sebring and not in a rented suv. therefore, we will just be cramped!

in all seriousness, we will have (thus far) the pack and play, the stroller, the car seat (obviously), her suitcase (why does a 6 month old need her own suitcase for a 3 day trip one might ask...one word answer--poop), our suitcase(s), a bag of toys, a bag with her shower/food/medicine stuff, a beach bag, my blanket b/c i can't sleep without it (you might also ask why a 23 year old has a blanket attachment...no answer for that), and a toiletries bag. that doesn't even begin to think about the 12 cameras that must accompany me on every trip (really it is just 3 but it might as well be 12). *sigh* i need to be packing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home