La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, April 27, 2006


Thirteen Wishes From Ashley


1. I wish I had a house
2. I wish Little Bit could grow up without fear of things/people around her.
3. I wish I was still at the beach.
4. I wish B didn't ever have to work and the 3 of us could just play all the time.
5. I wish we didn't have to worry about money. I don't want to be rich but I would like to not have to live paycheck to paycheck.
6. I wish I could swim with dolphins. Not like they do on a cruise where it is a "dolphin encounter" but really go SWIM with them.
7. I wish I was on a cruise (with Little Bit, B, my mom, and my stepdad).
8. I wish my Mamow could have met B and Little Bit.
9. I wish I could go to photography school and start my own studio.
10. I wish someone would walk up today and buy our place.
11. I wish there was a place to live where you didn't have to worry about tornados, hurricanes, mudslides, snowstorms or any of the like.
12. I wish people weren't so judgemental.
13. I wish I could save the world. I don't know why I have a natural inclination to "fix" everything but I do and unfortunately it isn't possible.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 Comments:

At 4/27/2006 11:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by my T T---and your wish list is great!! I too wish that people would not be so judgemental!!

And I love the picture below your Thursday 13!! What a doll!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4/27/2006 12:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I do wish that I didn't have to worry about money. I can't go a day without it passing through my head. I hope Justice also grows up without fear and I really wish he could grow up in a world that is better than the current one. AnaGrace was adorable today by the way, she is such a cutie pie!

 
At 4/27/2006 2:20 PM, Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

MAN! That was a pretty heavy list. I could write a list like that, too. It would look a little different, though. VERY interesting!

Thanks for stopping by my T13, too. ;)

 
At 4/27/2006 2:38 PM, Blogger Lifecruiser said...

That is some list hey? Hard to pick out faves from them, all is good....

#3: BEACH. LOVE BEACH. *longing sigh*

#6: Dolphins are such wonderful animals, who wouldn't love them? Positive, caring, communicating, intelligent.

#9: Me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11: The only things here are the snowstorms. Not so often, but it happens. We're in hibernation during the winters *lol*

#12: Just nodding.

#13. I wish we all could.

/lifecruiser.com

 
At 4/28/2006 10:39 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I'm sorry its taken me so late to make my TT rounds!

I wish people weren't so judgemental too! Its such a horrible quality in folks.

 
At 2/07/2010 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gphf intensive basel closer esustjksa facilities arrivals except revenue consume bbib
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home