La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

for those who haven't already...

GO READ THIS and then tell me that you fully support my decision to never leave my child alone with anyone...ever.

we looked at a house today...love it love it love it! it had 2 offers (that the people accepted) but the contracts fell through (can you say "what a good sign"). it is already child proofed, new hardwood floors, new roof, new ac/heat, new hot water heater, new carpet...it doesn't get much better! formal dining room, fireplace, HUGE backyard and in a cul de sac! we're making an offer tomorrow (please Lord, let bridget and john be able to get financing for this place. if they don't, help me to remember that there is something better out there for us and You know best). i'm excited. john talked to b today and he said they were going today to work on getting the financing and he'd let us know something (hopefully) tomorrow. his mom wanted to know why we wanted out so fast. evidentally, she thinks something's wrong with the house. actually, we want out b/c our payment is due the 10th and they wanted to be in here by the first to middle of july. therefore, we're shooting for the 8th. we're trying to accomodate them and being accused of witholding info and selling them a crap house. b told him that he could come out here today, tomorrow, or any other day and see that there is nothing wrong. i'll be mad at that heifer if she messes this up!
gotta go for a walk!

2 Comments:

At 6/22/2006 10:03 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Good luck with the house! Sounds so cool!

I read that post about the babysitter fiasco... that sucks so bad. I am so glad I have a handfull of people I can trust with Liam... I can't imagine what my reaction would be if my sitter ADMITTED to hitting Liam. And I can only dream of what my hubby's reaction would be... complete mahem I tell you.

 
At 6/23/2006 7:39 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Wow that post about the babysitter made me just about sick!!! I think I'd have hit her!

Good luck with the house!! I hope it works out!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home