La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

i rock!


9 comments on my time-before-last post! woohoo! go read them :)

i found a website you should all visit: Deal of the Day. If you go to their freebie thing (and get in on the freebies when the offer is still available) you can really rack up! i'm sure they sell your name and address to every available marketing company but hey, i'm a marketing major...i shouldn't complain, right? free stuff=i don't care if they call!

little bit only woke up once again last night. i didn't go in there. she didn't fuss long. sleep was good!! i was sleeping HARD too i guess b/c b's alarm went off at...well, early and i never heard it.

nothing else to write :)

4 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 8:08 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my early attempts at blogging. I'm glad you got a good night's sleep!

 
At 6/21/2006 8:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good deal! Sleep is good! I have been praying about your housing situation. Hoping to hear good things soon!

 
At 6/21/2006 2:46 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

That picture is sooo cute! And congrats on the nine comments! :-)

My little Feisty is 2 years old and still doesn't sleep through the night. Not to discourage you, or anything. She's just not a good sleeper. I'm used to never sleeping through the night!

 
At 6/21/2006 7:24 PM, Blogger PowersTwinB said...

Hi sweetie! I just loved seeing pictures of your "lil bit" she is a doll! I got your comment about dentists too...poor thing...hey, why have your wisdom tooth (1 lol) even taken out? does it hurt? if not, leave it be!!! I'll keep you in my favorites to come back and visit! thanks for posting in my TT tonight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home