La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

this week has been a very mind draining week and it hasn't even gotten started. the house stuff is really beginning to wear on me. but i really don't want to talk about that.

by the way--i'm just in the process of getting this blogroll thing going so if i haven't added you yet, i'm working on it i promise!!

justice got a new toy for his birthday (one of those things with wheels that he can walk around and push) so when we had our play date the other day, i let little bit try it out and decided it might be beneficial to get her one. let me just insert here that i am WEAK when it comes to my daughter. i mean WEAK. i will go without clothes for the rest of my life as long as i can get her what she wants or what i think she wants/needs :) so to target we went and got her a walking thing. she loves it!! in the picture it looks like a little car but it converts between the two. so here's a video:


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


and here's a picture of her driving:



she really likes the cheap little thing :)

5 Comments:

At 8/15/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Ashley, thanks for stopping by. What a brilliant idea too---I'm so having my son repeat words from the dictionary. I know he'll learn to say it right and we'll miss it.
I have your same affliction with my kids, I think they want/need so many things and I can't help myself. However, with my first child, the push toy we got him was the BEST $20 we EVER spent. He has worn it to the ground. Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL. :) I'm sure you know that...

 
At 8/15/2006 1:23 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I have been thinking about getting Liam one of those for a long time... now I REALLY want one.

 
At 8/15/2006 2:15 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

OK, how cute is that?!?! She's doing great walking with that. My girls had one of those, too, and loved it. Feisty still does love hers; sometimes uses it as a stroller.

She is so sweet!

 
At 8/15/2006 6:02 PM, Blogger Teresa said...

We had one of those (actually 2) and the kids LOVED it. Before they could actually walk, they used those everywhere around the house.

I'm new to your blog....you have a beautiful little girl. She's doing great on that thing!!!

 
At 8/16/2006 6:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How neat! I am looking to get Justice a riding toy. I wish he would walk with the push toy, but I guess he will eventually. He needs to get a walking, at church they promoted his friends who are walking, bummer! AnaGrace is amazing with her skills! Good going. I know what you mean about putting baby first, I am all about Justice getting everything and not real big on things for myself. I don't want to overindulge him later, but I think it is fine for now. Hope to see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home