La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Friday, August 18, 2006

thoughts:


*does anyone know why my comments are registering? my page says i have "0" but i have 2!
*my comments have picked up lately. am i more interesting now?
*why do people hate mommy bloggers? what'd we do to anyone?
*is blogging really for "power"? is there really a "junior league" in the blogging world (read about midway down)?
*has feminism really failed b/c some of us choose to stay home as opposed to working a 40 hour a week job?
*isn't feminism being able to have a choice about what we WANT to do as opposed to being dictated by someone else (i.e. men or OTHER WOMEN for that matter)?
*and why would people who don't have kids sit around and listen to people who do have kids talk? pick another table!
*UPDATE*
i have now downloaded a photo editing software (which i am CLUEless about) and have played with it for 2 hours and here is what i have come up with:

it doesn't look like much but that little booger was TOUGH. i'm used to point and click things and this is definitely not point and click!! i'm loving it though!
maybe one day i'll be good enough to create my own banner (that's my goal)! i'd be so excited

3 Comments:

At 8/19/2006 7:08 PM, Blogger Gina said...

People can hate whoever they want... doesn't but me. Everyone is a critic... we all vent about something now and then and people don't agree. Oh well. This little lady just might be different someday when a baby consumes her life and she needs advice on what to do in certain situations.

I love that picture of little bit with the bow around her! Great collage of photos!!! Good work! Now teach me how you did that? j/k

 
At 8/19/2006 7:09 PM, Blogger Gina said...

doesn't "bug" me, not "but" me... LOL

 
At 8/20/2006 7:11 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Cute pictures! Just be so very thankful that you get to be home with little bit and don't even listen to anyone else! It is a privilege and the hardest job in the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home