La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Friday, August 18, 2006

wanna hear something sad me whine?

it isn't nearly as sad as my last post but a close 5th maybe (behind world hunger, the war in the middle east, poverty, orphans, etc)--i have no clothes. absolutely no clothes. i have things that cover my body that 11 year olds might call clothes but that's it. nothing nice. i have to borrow all of my "nice" stuff from a friend of mine who i LOVE for lending me things but I NEED MY OWN STUFF!! everyday...every single day...i wear some form of a navy blue or black tshirt and shorts. every. single. day. the bras i have, i have been wearing throughout my whole pregnancy/nursing experience. my underwear...it is too sad to even discuss!!! the clothes i'm wearing right now--navy blue tshirt that i've had for...about 4 years and has a hole under the arm (i didn't know this until yesterday so i wonder how long that's been there) and plaid boxer shorts that were my stepsister's when i was in 9th grade (i've had them since then--about 8 years) that have holes EVERYWHERE. how sad? i would love to lose about 20lbs and buy a new wardrobe but at this point in my life, i just don't want to go try on clothes. i lost all my prepregnancy weight (not that i was happy with that weight) but my body is SO different. *sigh*

2 Comments:

At 8/18/2006 9:06 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Oh, man. I feel your pain! I mostly don't have clothes, though, because I spend money on my kids clothes instead of clothes for me, because...well, they are growing and need them. I still have some clothes that I wore in HIGH SCHOOL....13 years ago! Yeah. Pathetic.

On a side note....the wierdest thing....I had a dream about you and little bit the other night. I came to your house with my girls for a play date. Is that weird?! :-)

 
At 8/18/2006 12:40 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I was wondering if Kristen would chime in, because I knew she'd agree if she read you today. Try Good Will or Salvation Army. My SIL dresses like a fashion plate from there. I don't have the patience! Wish I did.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll have to check the latest news - I've been reading Arthur books to the girls today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home