La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Amen :)


Little Bit can now "say" the blessing. My mom has been really working with her on it. So now, when we sit down to dinner and I say "let's say the blessing," she puts her hands together under her chin (ignore the bits of food on her face b/c she had technically already started eating and I had her resay the blessing to get the picture). She has also added "milk" and I think "dog" to her signing vocabulary. Milk is my favorite one thus far. It is so cute :) God love her...

Work is still...well, work. I really despise it! What stinks is that I would really like my job if it weren't for the people. Yesterday, I was SWAMPED trying to get stuff pulled, so I asked this other girl (who was talking on the phone and drinking her coffee) to help me with one thing that would've taken her about 2 minutes, and she looked at me and said "No." The new girl (Emily) said "was she serious?" yup! As serious as a heart attack! This would also be the lady who called me at home wanting me to bring her free Oreo cookies (my husband is a Nabisco rep) and who asks me about 10x a month to work for her...yeah, right! That won't happen again! And FYI: it is perfectly OK to accept free stuff from a rep (ex--Oreos from the Nabisco guy) and to jokingly say "well, you should bring us some cookies." However, it is totally unacceptable to call said rep at home and ask them to bring you free cookies. Seriously lady, we make a living on SELLING the cookies. *sigh*

I'm sure I have much more stuff to write but Little Bit just woke up (and it's 9:15--yea for sleeping late) so I need to go feed her breakfast :)

OH OH OH--If anyone knows what to feed a picky (almost) 1 year old, please do share!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10/24/2006 2:25 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

I love that. So precious. Feisty folds her hands and closes her eyes and says Amen when we pray too, and it just warms my heart! :-) She's getting so big!

 
At 10/24/2006 6:48 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I'm so glad I stopped by today! That is so adorable! God is directing my blogging reads today, for sure.

I'm sorry about your job situation. It's tough not to enjoy going to work!

 
At 10/25/2006 12:26 AM, Blogger Gina said...

That is sooooo awesome! What a smart baby girl! So sweet and humble!

Sorry about your crappy co-workers... that SUCKS!

And I have a draft in the making just for you. I couldn't think of anything to feed Liam last night, so I looked in the freezer. Alas, Garden Burgers... the kid ate 1/3 of the patty! I just broke it in small peices. Flavorful and nutritious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home