La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

this will be a relatively quick post:

first of all, can i just say that i love my blogging buddies. you guys made me feel tons better after the whole dress "issue." update--it has still not been discussed with the husband but it's coming (probably right before i try to dress her in it for the 1st time).

2nd--little bit updates:
*she can "say" all done, outside, and cat with her sign language now. about time too! she can also tell you what sound a dog makes, say "uh oh," and is trying very hard to say "thank you." she has been working on the last 2 for awhile but up until the last week or so they sounded the same. she's now trying something a little different for "thank you" ("tch uh").
*little bit is officially a walking child...ok, so that may be extreme but she's trying darn hard! as i said before, she took her first steps on sept 11th but last night she decided that she no longer needed to be coaxed by a book or mommy's kitchen tools. she just stood up and walked. she'd take a few steps and catch her balance, take a few steps and catch her balance, take a few steps and fall down. i think she got about 8 in one time but i was very impressed with her courage. it just happened all of the sudden.

she amazes me every single day with her growth and development. thank the Lord she was brought into our lives :)

2 Comments:

At 9/26/2006 1:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

She is truly amazing! I can't believe that she is able to do all of those things! Very impressive! She is a cutie pie as well. So good to see you today! I am so glad we are getting back to a regular thing now. Look forward to next week!

 
At 9/27/2006 12:47 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Cherish every moment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home