La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Friday, September 29, 2006


i'm supposed to be reading, praying, bathing, working out, and going to bed b/c i have to be up early for work and what am i doing? blogging...not at all a waste of time!

i am happy to report that i can officially fit into a jean size SMALLER now. thank you thank you. i'm sure the brownies i've had the last 2 days had nothing to do with that but that's nothing a little hard tae bo won't take care of! i'm down 10.5lbs (have i already posted that) and don't want to go back up!!

little bit has absolutely amazed me the last few days. i took some medicine yesterday that made me VERY nauseated b/c i didn't eat first (brilliant) and thought i was going to be sick so i took little bit and some toys to the bathroom with me and was dry heaving. she, in the meantime, was standing behind me holding her toys and mocking me gagging up a lung. it would've been really cute had i not been so sick.

she "told" me that the cats were eating yesterday and she also "told" me about her cat book and the dog in it that says "woof" (or "ooof"). and then she "told" me that daddy went outside tonight. it is so fun to interact with her beyond my yapping and her looking at me wondering if she's really related to me. and we went to the park yesterday...or the day before maybe...yeah, the day before. she didn't really like the park that much and seemed glad to toddle out of there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home