La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Friday, April 28, 2006

too much to write


i have had so many thoughts about things i would like to write about this past week. i should've written them down. my beautiful little girl finally laughed today at something other than me tickling her thigh! she's a very serious baby. she smiles at very little and laughs at even less but tonight (after i commented many times today on her lack of laughing) she laughed at me playing peekaboo with her! it is a beautiful noise!! if i had a blank tape, i would record it. God love her!!

i went to a little league game tonight to see my friends son play. it was a lot of fun. it was so nice to be outside and not to be paying money to do something. we really enjoyed it. ok, so honestly my enjoyment was 2 fold. yes, i enjoyed being outside and blah blah blah but i also REALLY enjoyed seeing my husband's exwife there. yes, my husband has been married before...very briefly and his exwife gave us a TIME when we first started "talking" or whatever you call it these days. it is too long and personal to write about but anyway she was on the other team's side. b thought it was her but wasn't sure (we haven't really seen her in about 6 years except at a distance) so me (being the instigator i am) went and walked by her...twice. she looked at me both times and the way she did made me think it was her but i still wasn't for sure (i've only seen her high school graduation picture and her at a distance twice so i couldn't pick her out of a lineup). anyway then we saw her car in the parking lot. i know it seems childish to go walk by her but i do it b/c of all the crap she put us through. i enjoy letting her know that no matter what she has done or will do, she does not intimidate me! she has spread rumors, followed me home, her parents have followed me home, waited on me in a parking lot 2 years after b and i got together (i had moved to a new city by this point) to find out where i was living then, sat in the parking lot of where i worked and watched me, tried to have me su-pee-nad (have no idea how to spell that so i sounded it out) to court...the list goes on and on but after all that, i'm the one who won. i'm the one who got the guy (a guy she seriously took advantage of and has NO idea what a wonderful man he is) and if it wasn't for her, it may have never happened! thank you kim for all that you have done...God love you too!

the beach was great! i miss it...a lot! i was ready to come home and get little bit back on a schedule but when we got here i just wanted to go back. b and i needed a break (from work, parents, and just life in general). we did absolutely nothing at the beach except get in the pool, eat, and...well, that's about it. we just ate and swam and napped and sat on the balcony. literally--nothing! it was so nice though! little bit loved loved loved the pool. the ocean was interesting to her. she just watched the waves. almost impossible to get a picture of her b/c she just wanted to look at the water and the people around her. she's such a busy body. she thinks she has to be in the middle of everything. she's going to be a handful.

i wish i could remember everything i was going to write about but my memory is bad enough from hour to hour...day to day is impossible.
comment if you have time!

1 Comments:

At 4/29/2006 6:16 AM, Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Now I really can't wait for it to be beach weather around here! I'm jealous.

There is something very satisfying about seeing your husband's ex, isn't there? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home