La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

testing...1...2...3...

This is a new thing so if this doesn't work, sorry! just trying it out! this is a video of little bit a few months ago. we were folding clothes and b kept throwing a towel over her and she got so excited! i love how spastic her legs look the first time he does it. i don't like my voice on here but as far as i can tell, that's really what i sound like. maybe i should work on that :)



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

3 Comments:

At 6/06/2006 6:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am impressed! I havnen't conquered the video thing on my blog. She does have the strongest legs-boy they can kick! She is too cute in this one. Hope things are going well on all other things for you!

 
At 6/06/2006 7:43 PM, Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Oh wow, my ovaries hurt. That was so darn cute!

 
At 6/07/2006 7:58 AM, Blogger Gina said...

That is such a cute video. Ian taught Liam a trick last night... He covers a ball with the taggie blankie and asks Liam where the ball is and Liam grabs the blankie and reveals it. Same thing when we put it over his head. He is so pleased that we clap and cheer for him each time.

Thanks for all your sweet comments at my place. We seem to have much in common. Email me at ihartpartly@hotmail.com, maybe we can chat sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home