La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

no th13 today...sorry guys!

i need prayer if you guys don't mind. about 6 weeks ago i found a swollen lymph node in my cheek. i went to the ear, nose, throat doctor and he said to watch it for 4-6 weeks. so 2 weeks ago i went back and he put me on an antibiotic to see if that would work. in the meantime, i started having some twitches in my face and his nurse decided i should come back in. so on monday i went back and he ordered a cat scan of my neck (i am really not sure why he wanted one of my neck when the problem was my cheek but no matter now). the cat scan showed some "prominent" lymph nodes throughout my neck. his nurse scheduled me an appointment for monday to talk with him and said that more than likely he would want to schedule an appt for surgery to remove and biopsy them. i have also been having a problem with a wisdom tooth on the same side of my face so (according to my uncle) it could be the root of all my problems. let's pray it is! anyway, obviously i am anxious but i know God is in control so i am just going to trust Him to take care of me! at this point i just thank God that the doctor decided to do the cat scan of my neck (like i said, i don't even know why he ordered that although i'm sure he had his reasons). so, anyway, thanks in advance for your prayers!

1 Comments:

At 6/08/2006 7:11 PM, Blogger Gina said...

that is so scary! my thoughts and prayers are with you. keep us posted...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home