La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, June 01, 2006


Thirteen Things I Love About My MOM


1. She gives me support in everything and anything!
2. She is and was a great role model for me.
3. She treats B like one of her own. His parents don't do that for me and it hurts my feelings sometimes so I'm glad my mom does that for him.
4. She can cook...GOOOOOOOOOD!!!
5. She would absolutely crawl to the ends of the earth if you needed her to
6. She is a prayer warrior! She amazes me sometimes in her praying, etc. I aspire to be just like her in that aspect!
7. She loves Little Bit more than sliced bread! She wants to be with that baby every waking moment!
8. She has courage and doesn't let fear stand in the way of anything that she wants or wants to do (she trusts in God 100%)
9. She is beautiful!
10. She tells me she loves me about 15 times a day and always has!
11. She calls me everyday (and worries if she can't get me)
12. She always seems to remember to ask about things I've asked her to pray about...even if it has been awhile since we've talked about it. For example--she asked me about Justice's heart murmur the other day and it has been several weeks since we talked about that
13. She is a great Mom and I hope to be just like her!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 8:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awww...how sweet she remembered Justice. That makes me want to cry! She sounds a lot like my mother. Isn't it great to have someone like that in our lives, to pray for us, to love us unconditionally, and to support us through it all! Gosh I am thankful! Make sure she reads that list with a box of kleenex on hand! Thanks for stopping by today!

 
At 6/01/2006 9:01 AM, Blogger Moogie said...

Goodness your mother sounds just like mine. It's great to have someone like that by your side isn't it?

Thanks for stopping by my TT.

 
At 6/01/2006 9:20 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

This is just such a sweet list. I bet you are just like her because you are able to recognize all the wonderful things in her. My mom tells me she loves me all the time too, and I appreciate it so much.

Happy Thursday!

 
At 6/01/2006 11:26 AM, Blogger PowersTwinB said...

Your mom sounds like a remarkable, loving mom! I loved the photos of little Bit! Thanks for visiting my TT-shirts!

 
At 6/01/2006 12:08 PM, Blogger Trish Ess said...

That's such a sweet list. :) Mom's rock!

Thanks for visiting my TT! And yes, I do know that my twitch is because I'm tired.. but thanks for caring! :) Extra sleep is nice.. but not easy.

 
At 6/01/2006 3:32 PM, Blogger twiga92 said...

My parents treat my hubby like one of their own also. It's so nice when parents do that. Thanks for sharing your list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home