La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

my poor Little Bit

she is so so cranky! i don't really know why. i think prunes have helped the constipation issue. it took a few days but things seem to be better (thank God for that). but now she is just cranky. on the up side of things, she slept GREAT last night!!!!!!! all night!!!! woo hoo! she may have worn herself out crying though b/c her evening wasn't so great. we had one of my friends and her fiance over for dinner and me and my friend were sitting in the floor playing with little bit when she hit herself in the face. she was already cranky anyway but that made it worse. so i went to her room and was going to nurse her but she didn't want to do that. so we sat in her room playing and she had a baby einstein bell (that is a bit bulky and hard honestly) and slapped herself in the mouth with it. at first i just said "it's ok...you're fine" and i guess she believed me b/c she stopped crying and stuck the bell back in her mouth. then she pulled it out and there was blood. so we had to stop that and she did NOT like it! then we gave her a different toy and she hit herself in the eye. it turned red all around it and started watering (although she was crying pretty hard so maybe that was from the crying) and then (b/c she was crying so hard) she broke out in hives. has anyone else's kid done that? she seems to break out in hives if she's in the sun or gets to hot or cries hard. so maybe she has a headache...or mouthache...bless her heart!

we have to go b's little cousins graduation party (high school grad) tonight. i know there will be good food (they always have good food) but from what i understand there have been about 100 people invited and i'd bet about half of them are her friends. plus all of b's family will be there. it should be interesting if nothing else.

the baby calls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home