La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

2 posts for today...my tt is a little further down

here is an email i got from my lovely sister-in-law (the same one who burped in my child's face a few posts earlier):

whatz up...where are my baby's pictures from the beach? I know ya'll stay busy and don't have time to piss much less get on the computer... just whenever you have time, but before ya'll go to the beach again... On a different note.. Keep May 28th evening open. I'm cooking for B's, Dad's, and Corbin's B-day that evening...If dad doesn't have a trip. I'll get back with ya'll later on this....


first of all, how rude????!!!! geez...and 2nd of all, thanks for asking if we had anything going on on the 28th. i really appreciate knowing that my thoughts and opinions mean something when we're planning stuff. oh...and the "my baby" part...whatever!!!!! she screams everytime you get near her. i hardly think she's "your baby." b's mom says that too "there's my baby..." ok...sure, you've seen her a total of 5 times in her life and she's "your baby?" deluded i tell you...deluded. they aren't my favorite

1 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Gina said...

There is a mexican janitor at my work that asks me how HIS baby is doing every time he sees me. Excuse me? What are you saying? My baby is my husband's child and nobody else's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home