La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

see if we're compatible...i wasn't at all to the person who i got the link from

I just took the Movie Compatibility Test (MCT) at Flixster.com. I would like you to come take the test to find out if you two share similar taste in movies.

http://www.flixster.com/servlet/invite/169767338swiABCm

Flixster is a simple web site that lets you share movie ratings with friends and connect with people that share similar movie taste to you.

Hope you like the site.

Sincerely,
Team Flixster (Joe & Saran)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home