La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Friday, September 01, 2006

it's been 10 days since i posted last!


things have been...i would say crazy but a better word would probably be lazy. i have worked some though and *ahem* tried to keep the house clean (which is what i'm s'posed to be doing now but am blogging instead) so the last 10 days haven't been a total waste.

little bit is doing great. changing every single day. she had some little virus or something last week where she just ran a fever but nothing else. it is still a mystery. she now plays peek a boo by herself (we don't have to hold the blanket up anymore), she is starting to sign "cat" (thank God b/c we've been working on these signs for 5 months now), her sense of humor has developed quite a bit more (she laughs at a lot of stuff now), she dances to every bit of music she hears, and she's added "n" to her vocabulary. there's something else she just started doing but darned if i can remember what it was. she amazes me every day!

she has also weaned herself almost completely. by no doing of my own, we are down to one nursing a day (just in the morning) and i have NO idea what i'm doing now! i can't get the whole bottle/food/sleep schedule figured out. we aren't scheduled people really but i do like to have a bit of a routine. it just isn't happening with the bottles now. on the bright side of that, i bought 5 of the big formula cans for $25 (total). that's about $100 worth of savings. i love good deals! i also found gerber organic 2 packs (stage 2) on sale for $0.50 and $0.75 with over a year until expiration. no clue why they were on clearance b/c the store just started carrying them and still has them. they had the whole selection on clearance though.

weight watchers is going good. today hasn't been the best day b/c it's friday so instead of going out for ice cream (like we normally do) i decided to make my own. of course i had to taste test...but that's what flex points are for! and i have to say, what i made is quite tasty!

hobby lobby is now open. no more going to the local VERY expensive scrapbook store. cheers to that!

i have to work this weekend. thankfully i don't have to work 2 full shifts but even a little bit of work is draining. thank God i have a job that's flexible though!

the end...

2 Comments:

At 9/01/2006 3:43 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

She is adorable! Isn't it just so much fun to watch them change every day? Have a great week-end. I wish I could get myself in gear to start being serious about WW again! I can't do meetings any more, but I can sure follow the plan. I just have to do it.

 
At 9/05/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you're back! Wow, only one nursing session, you and Jean both. Your babies are growing up. Sounds like she is doing great. That picture is beautiful by the way! Amazing to get the rainbow and her in the same shot. Hopefully I can see you soon and no other issues will surface. Have a great one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home