La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Birthday Parties, Big Fish Tanks, and Jungle Animals

~Little Bit's birthday was Sunday, as was her party. We survived. Thank God! Most everything went perfectly. I have learned that I don't like kids...I hope this changes when it is your own (as I hear it does). Let me
clarify that--I love kids that are well behaved. I don't like kids that don't mind. I bet I told Little Bit's cousin 8000 times not to go into our bedroom and to leave our cats alone. He never listened. She loved the cake. LOVED it. I have heard from a lot of my friends w/ 1 year olds that they babies pick at the icing but not her. She dug right in. It might have something to do with the fact that she doesn't do the pincher finger thing yet, but I think she just really liked it :) She got lots of fun stuff--clothes galore, several toys that sing annoying songs that I can't get out of my head, and a tickle me elmo chair (no, not the coveted TMX Elmo). All in all, it was a success

~We visited the Georgia Aquarium yesterday. Totally great and totally worth the money. Yes, spending $25 to go see a few fish seems a bit high, but like I said--worth it. Little Bit even seemed to like it. She was definitely exhausted, though. The big tank was AMAZINGLY big.

~We don't "celebrate" Halloween . However, we are dressing Little Bit up and going to the All Saints Fair at the church. It should be fun. I think we are also going to go have her picture made with her cousins and aunt (who's 7). We had our playgroup today and dressed the babies up in their costumes. TOO cute! We took about a million pictures but I'm hesitant to put a bunch of people online without their permission. Between her birthday, the aquarium, and today, I'll be uploading pictures for days!

1 Comments:

At 10/31/2006 9:38 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I can't wait to see photos of her in the costume!

Glad the party went well. Disobediant kids bug me too, but it's the fault of the parents, not theirs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home