La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Monday, November 13, 2006

PMS (for women only)

It seems that ever since I resumed having my montly visit from Aunt Flo, PMS has about done me in! I have horrible pain near my ovaries, I ache from my hips to my ankles to the point that I can't stand for extended amounts of time, and I'm ILL! Pissy would be a better word. So, that time's coming (I can tell b/c I also have an insatiable hunger which is NOT good for dieting) and this morning I wake up bloated...I have NEVER been bloated in my life! EVER. and now, my watch won't even fit my wrist, the scale is up 3lbs, and my fingers feel like fat sausages. I'm going to get some midol but does anyone have another suggestion? I haven't felt like this since I was swollen from being pregnant. Even my face feels swollen.

My step sister has failed to invite me to my niece's birthday party Wednesday. I busted my tail to make sure that (even though we were going to have 30 people in my tiny house) everyone was invited to Little Bit's party and evidentally, I could've left 7 people off (the step family). I love feeling loved.

B's mom has failed to invite us to Thanksgiving dinner. They normally have it at his grandparent's house on T'giving night but we haven't been in 3 years. However, I was informed last night (after calling his sister with Christmas questions) that his mom is hosting it this year. Has she bothered to call us? Has she bothered to see if we might be able to make it (especially in light of the fact that we never come on T'giving night)? Oh, no! Does she think we can read minds?

This is my PMS post...I'm sorry for the grumpiness. Maybe next time I post my hormones will be balanced out.

3 Comments:

At 11/14/2006 12:35 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Sounds like no fun at all! On every level. Try to stay away from caffeine and salt. Take some Vitamin E. Do something fun! Don't worry about the water weight - it'll go away. Been there done that - especially the grumpy part. My poor sweetie could always tell when it was coming.

 
At 11/15/2006 8:56 AM, Blogger Gina said...

PMS or not, you have a right to be upset with all these things. Namely the family politics. I am so sorry! I would hate to feel left out like that!

Be grateful this is the first time you've been bloated. I get like that every month... it's gross on top of all the pain. Ugh!

 
At 11/15/2006 10:14 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

I think there is definitely something in the air right now as far as moods go. I'm in a bad place right now and it seems like lots of other people are, too. I hope you feel better soon!!

The family stuff would make me mad, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home