La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

quick update

b/c i don't want to forget--
little bit learned to turn a flip today. she was standing on her feet with her head on the floor and flipped on over. she proceeded to lay on her back and try to figure out how to go backward. she kept signing/saying "help" (sounds like "up") until one of us would go turn her over backwards. then, she got up and forward flipped about 10 times...it was too cute! she laughed about it a LOT!

she jumped off of the pool side on sunday for the first time. she was with my niece and nephew (who are both 4) and my little sister (who is 8). i was in the pool, she saw them jump, and she decided she wanted to. i SO wish we were around them more often b/c it is SO good for her to be around the older kids. she also went half way down the water slide...we sat her half way up it and let her go (daddy was in the water to catch her).

she is also saying "yeah" to everything right now. it is really funny when i ask b a question and she responds with "yeah."

she helps pick up her toys SO well! we got her a sandbox and she loves it, she helps me load the dishwasher...i really have found that little things like that make my life a LOT easier!

ok all of these are random thoughts in no particular order but things i want to remember

4 Comments:

At 6/27/2007 7:54 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Such a fun time! There's nothing better than cousins - and very young aunts!

 
At 7/02/2007 7:35 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Liam is GREAT at picking up toys these days too!

 
At 7/11/2007 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's is so big now!

Like "yeah" big. hehehe.

Ella likes to help with the laundry. Hmm... likes to unfold everything I just folded.

I know, I know. I'll be back into the blogging groove soon enough. Am in bit of a slump.
:)

 
At 7/18/2007 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I don't know why your emails are getting returned. :( poo.

I erased all of my junk mail (maybe i was over my limit?). try again please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home