La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

...and to make matters worse, there is no dentist within 25 miles of us, there is no obgyn within 25 miles of us, and there is no walk in clinic within 25 miles of us (this would all be 25 miles of "from point a to point b" not 25 miles of driving...more like 30-40 minutes of driving). WHAT THE H-E-DOUBLE L KIND OF INSURANCE IS THIS????????? WHY ARE WE PAYING MORE FOR INSURANCE THAT SUCKS??????????????????

dear Lord, please forgive me for that outburst of anger. I know you are dealing with me for some reason. I don't know what the issue is that you are trying to fix, but I am up for the fixing. Please help me to stay sane during this time as I am really on the verge of tears most any moment of the day. I know I have to rely on you and I know you'll bring me through (I especially have to rely on you b/c I can't afford to go to the dr and get the crazy pills that I crave). I pray extreme health over my family for the next (at least) year and that this cold that Little Bit has will not get any worse.


Please help me not to cry...send me something funny...anything will do.

2 Comments:

At 2/04/2007 10:59 AM, Blogger Gina said...

I am sorry you've been feeling like you want to cry. How frustrating with all the insurance issues! It sucks worse because you have a baby girl to take care of. You never know what's going to happen when you have kids.

A friend of mine worked for Kraft and had the same frustrations and also had a horrible working environment. She was treated so badly. I was grateful when she was able to quit.

 
At 2/04/2007 3:42 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I wish I had something funny to send you. But I'm so glad you know where to go for help! Great prayer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home