La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

i feel out of the loop



i was just catching up on a little blog reading as little bit talked quietly to herself in her bedroom (i love it when she wakes up happy) and realized that i am REALLY behind! i haven't forgotten you guys...i promise! i have been so wrapped up in this cloth diaper thing (well, the website where you buy, sell, and trade) that i haven't made time for my blogging buddies. i apologize (and of course the phone rings and breaks the beautiful silence)

so here's my newest contemplation--when everyone first started getting telephones (not necessarily cell phones but actual in-house telephones) don't you think they were a novelty? i'm sure it was exciting to talk on the phone. now, it is SUCH an annoyance. does the phone bother anyone else? i've thought about this a lot in the last few days and the phone just ringing definitely triggered the thought. i mean, i love being able to be in contact with people who don't live nearby or people i don't talk to very often but it seems like every time i'm changing a diaper or every time i am trying to take a sunday afternoon nap...or every time i just want it quiet (i.e. right now) the phone WILL ring and it WILL be an unnecessary call. if we ever need it, though, i am thankful we have it...

little bit is doing great. she is saving "i love you" now although it is more like "bub boo." it is so cute though! she has a wagon which she LOVES (see the picture). she goes to the door or window a hundred times a day saying "wa ya" (which, of course, in baby means wagon). she finally has 8 teeth! yea! the last one broke through on march 16th. i don't see anymore in her near future though. she is the slowest teether ever! i'm sure she is doing lots of other cute things but i honestly can't remember...i can't even remember yesterday, how am i supposed to remember a year ago?? that is so sad to me!

3 Comments:

At 3/21/2007 9:56 AM, Blogger notquitestandard said...

I'm out of the loop as well, at least i'm not alone.

That pic is too cute.

Yes, too many people know my cell number by heart.

and hugs to you for feeling the exact same way about people who gasp everytime your daughter runs an inch.

 
At 3/26/2007 7:08 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Great to hear an update of what you are doing. I miss you.

I think the phone has become more of an annoyance too.

 
At 3/26/2007 2:23 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I really dislike telephones. You can let it go, though, and not answer it. I don't use a cell phone. I really regret what cell phones have done to our society - a huge increase in rudeness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home