La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

i forgot today was thursday...


Thirteen favorite foods of Ashley


1. Chicken fingers and french fries (by far my fave)
2. Chocolate chocolate chocolate (any and every kind)...brownies w/ chocolate icing, ice cream, chocolate stampede (from longhorn), chocolate chocolate chocolate
3. Popcorn made in a skillet
4. Graham crackers w/ peanut butter
5. Granola Bars
6. Lasagna
7. Spaghetti
8. Turkey burgers (these took awhile to grow on me but i really like them)
9. Chicken dressing
10. Baked lays (any variety)
11. Italian salad dressing Chicken
12. Poppy seed chicken casserole
13. Steak (rare) with a baked potato
14. Caesar salads
15. hmmmm...i'm a picky eater and i'm really running out of things...chicken noodle soup...ymmmmm

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 Comments:

At 5/15/2006 7:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I checked almost all day on Thursday and just got back to blogging today. Yummy foods, love them all. I need to get the chicken casserole recipe from you. Great list, hope to see another one this Thursday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home