La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Monday, May 08, 2006

Jesus Take the Wheel

i haven't written a good post in about a week now. sorry to those few readers i have!! things have been going nonstop for me! i've got a site meter on my blog now and i have to say--i could look at it a million times a day!! the only thing i hate is that i can't see WHO people are (just where they're from). it makes me want to know more about them. i'm a naturally inquisitive person and it kills me to want to know something that i can't. there you go--that's my weakness. on the upside of things though it is cool to see that people from all over the world (literally) are looking at your blog.

my little bit cried through nursery (sunday school) yesterday. i hate leaving her in the nursery! she has major attachment issues and i know that they try their best to not interrupt your class but i specifically asked them to come get me if she wouldn't stop crying. when i picked her up an hour and 15 minutes later she was red faced and snubbing (that breathing they do after hard crying). i was a little perturbed that no one came and got me. i love sunday school and i don't want to stop going but i don't want her crying the whole time. i know she needs to learn that i can leave her but she's too young to understand that yet!!

speaking of sunday school...we had a social tonight. it was at a BEAUTIFUL farm nearby! so so so so pretty!! but i'm a little confused about our sunday school class. i walked up on one conversation that went something like this: (preacher's son and his 5 year old daughter and other nameless guy are talking)
nameless guy (to the daughter): Can you say "beer"..."beer?"
me (thinking): Maybe he said "deer"
preacher's son: "Bud Light?"
me (thinking): Definitely not a type of deer

is this church approved talk? i mean, i know we weren't at church but at a social? i was a little confused! a lot confused. makes me wonder about changing sunday school classes. i'm not saying you should/shouldn't drink but i definitely don't think (as Christians) we should be teaching our 5 years olds "bud light."

i'll write more later!!

1 Comments:

At 5/09/2006 6:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there! Glad to see a post! I stop by at least once a day to see if you have posted. That was a very odd conversation at that social-weird. Hope you had a good time! Sorry AnaGrace is having trouble in nursery. I worry about Justice in nursery too. Thanks for your comment on my blog-you know even though I know in my head things are going to be fine, my heart still hurts and there is a slight tinge of worry, but I know God is in control! Oh, I love that Carrie Underwood song!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home