La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

thursday thirteen


13 Favorite Things ofAshley


1. The saving grace of Jesus Christ
2. My family and friends
3. My television shows: Friends, Lost, Will and Grace, Real World (I hate the drama, etc. on this show but I can't stop watching it)
4. My stuffed animal Harry and my blanket (I still sleep with them every night)
5. My cats Quincy and Gracee
6. Sunkist, Diet Rite, decaf Sweet Tea, and Tropicana OJ
7. Starbucks Lite Mocha Frappuccino with vanilla syrup and no whip
8. Ellen Degeneres
9. Marble Slab Creamery's Peanut Butter (or chocholate PB) ice cream and brownies with this homemade icing that my friend Andi gave me the recipe for...yuuuuummmmmm (really just the icing--notsomuch the brownies)!!!
10. My bed
11. My daughter's laugh
12. Swimming and reading
13. New York City and Cococay Bahamas

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



7 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 8:15 AM, Blogger Heather Smith said...

Cute 13! Jesus' saving grace is awesome! Mine are up here and here!

 
At 5/04/2006 8:56 AM, Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

NYC is one of my favorite things also!

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Happy Thursday!

 
At 5/04/2006 12:35 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

I love Friends!
I am going to NYC in a week and I am so excited. It is my favorite city.

Mine are up!
www.diaryofthenello.com

 
At 5/04/2006 12:46 PM, Blogger Chana said...

Marble Slab yum! What a great list..#1 is my absolute favorite! Thanks for stopping by my TT!

 
At 5/04/2006 4:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't been to a Marble Slab in several years! I miss that place.

 
At 5/04/2006 4:43 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Oh I LOVE Marble Slab....and Jesus!!!!!!!!!! My TT is up!!

 
At 5/04/2006 6:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great list Ashley! I have gotten my family on Diet Rite since you introduced me to it. I still can't give up my coke, although Diet Rite is pretty close. I couldn't live without my relationship with Jesus Christ! It is so important. I hope you are able to make to the park, I miss our chats! Be Blessed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home