La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

one of these days i'm going to start carrying a notebook with me in the diaper bag (b/c i'm a mommy so i don't have a purse anymore) and writing down all of the wonderful ideas for topics i have for my blog. i always think of the greatest things and then when it is showtime, i have nothing...stagefright...typefright??

i seem to have fallen out with all of my pre-baby friends. it kinda stinks. a lot. i love my new friends but there's nothing like a good conversation or a good chocolate stampede with friends who know everything about you. my best friend sent me a card for mother's day that was so so so sweet! i adored it but it made the comment that "we can't do things together like we did before." in all actuality, a lot of the time, that is true but she doesn't even try to get together with me anymore. i mean, i've called her and her b/f up and asked them to dinner a number of times, i have asked her to come shopping with me, etc. but she never asks to do anything with me. i wonder if she feels like she is intruding or if she just doesn't want to be bothered with a baby tagging along. if that's the case, though, she sure does make a big deal about little bit whenever she is around. i asked her not too terribly long ago if we had done something to make her and pat mad at us and she claimed we hadn't but i have my doubts. she has also fibbed a little here recently about some going ons and i don't understand that either. do i sound like a high school girl? i still am at heart. anyway though she isn't the only one. i basically had 3 girlfriends before little bit came along and now i hardly talk to any of them. i feel like i make an effort to still call them, etc but maybe not. maybe i've changed. maybe people can't deal with babies. maybe their lives are too busy now and i don't know that b/c we never talk. sometimes i wish i wasn't a people person but i just can't get motivated or energized unless i'm with people.

pictures went great last night!! i was so proud. i can't wait to see the proofs!! beautiful little girl :) going to entertain my mom now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home