La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

just a little food for thought...my tt is further down the page

i have read several blogs in the short time i've been doing this that have made comments about needing to lose weight or being old or various other "flaws" that people feel like they have. it always really strikes me when someone says that. i have a VERY low self esteem which comes from several VERY bad high school experiences but on here, i have no bad feelings about myself or anyone else. every blog i read, i picture the person who writes it and i always picture beautiful women. you're all different (some people have brown hair/brown eyed personalities and some have red hair/green eyed personalities) but no matter how i picture you guys, you are all beautiful. ok, so that got me to thinking about God. God doesn't see imperfections. we are all made in His image. He sees all of us as beautiful creatures. i think it might help all of us to think about that. it sure makes me feel better about myself! so anyway, this may not even make sense. it does in my mind but sometimes i have problems verbalizing things.
two posts for the day...who knows, you might get a third!!

3 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 6:26 PM, Blogger In transit said...

Hi!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! It is so true what you have written - I know three of my fellow-bloggers outside blogland, but as for the rest, personality shines through the written word.
Your previous TT (25 may) post regarding the laundry on the floor made me laugh - sounds like exactly what happens at my house!!

 
At 6/04/2006 4:42 PM, Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Ooh, what do you think I look like? I'm dying to know. I've never posted a picture of myself due to those low self-esteem problems. One of these days I'll bite the bullet and post a picture. But its nice that you think everyone is beautiful. That says a lot about you.

 
At 6/13/2006 8:32 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Glad you have a good image of us all. I wish I could get images because I dream in blog form and don't have any clue what or who I dreamt about cuz, well I have never met anyone on this blogosphere... Just in the past couple days I have stopped dreaming in internet/blog form...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home