La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Friday, June 02, 2006

YEA!




Little Bit FINALLY has a tooth wanting to come through. I've been noticing that it was surfacing for a week or so (just a little transparent spot on her gum) but my mom saw it this morning and said "have you seen her gums? she's getting a tooth." so i looked and sure enough--almost a tooth. It hasn't broke the surface yet but you can feel it through her gums. She has been pretty cranky for the last few days too so I guess that's why (although sometimes it is hard to tell if she's cranky b/c of teething or just b/c of her personality).

Some people came and looked at the house tonight. They really liked it but they all do. We'll see. If it is meant to be, it'll happen. It would be ideal b/c they want to move in August and that would give us a little time but I don't want to get my hopes up. Like I said, if it is meant to be...

So You Think You Can Dance is SO funny! Well, the auditions were anyway. Several people claimed to be dance teachers but they were horrible! It seemed to me that "talent" was considered unique. Not necessarily a good dancer but someone who could "pop." it's interesting.

Good weekend planned--nothing to do!! yea!!

My favorite Foxtrot strip ever is listed above. Foxtrot is SO great! Everyone read it!

Doctor again on Monday, probably going to do a cat scan. Prayers please!!!!!!!!

It's raining, sleep will be good tonight! I'm excited! *night night*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home