La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

my beautiful 10 month old


if you tried to see baby suri's pictures via my last post--you may have missed them. sorry! i should've figured they'd have to take them down. the magazine will be out in a week or so though.

this week has been long! i'm tired! i haven't done that much but i'm tired!

i lost a half of a pound at weight watchers (pretty much what i was expecting). i was hoping for a pound (or 2 or 5) but at least i didn't gain right? according to my really nice new digital scales i've lost 2 since tuesday though so i'm excited about that. i've really been doing good sticking with the diet except for last night. it was my step dad's bday and you all know (if you read my journal) of my love for a longhorn chocolate stampede...well, we went to longhorn. my mom and i split a dinner though so that was a little better and then we split dessert. it was great! then b and i walked a mile and a half :) so i didn't feel horrible about myself

speaking of chocolate stampede--i was trying to find nutritional info on it the other day and when i googled it, my journal pulled up about 4 times :) how funny!

3 Comments:

At 9/10/2006 6:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the great job on WW! You looked great on Saturday. See you in a couple of weeks hopefully!

 
At 9/12/2006 8:36 PM, Blogger Gina said...

That is so funny you found yourself on google!!! LOL!

Good job stickin' with it! You are doing awesome!

 
At 9/12/2006 8:37 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Oh, Little Bit is getting so big! What a more mature look she's got goin' on! That face just gets prettier and prettier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home