La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

weight watchers tonight. i'm afraid i haven't lost anything b/c my scale hasn't moved (or doesn't seem like it has). it is really hard to tell though b/c it isn't digital...i should get a digital one. maybe i will.

b's best friend is going to iraq in november. please be praying for him. he has a 4 month old daughter (if you periodically read my blog, they are our friends from maryland that were down several months ago). it will work out really well for them with the whole money thing but i don't think money is worth him going overseas.

more new news on the house: my aunt and uncle may end up buying it. we went to my dad's for a labor day get together yesterday and b was talking to my uncle about selling our house. well, my uncle (tim) kept asking questions and b realized he was interested. turns out that tim and ann (my aunt) were thinking of buying a travel trailer type thing to put down on their land at my grandparents but ann wanted something bigger. anyway they said for the price they were going to pay plus having to furnish it, this is a better deal. they have a house they are selling right now (one they fixed up) and are supposed to close on it on the 22nd. tim said they'd let us know something between now and then (probably around then). he said he'd go ahead and buy it and let us just pay them rent until we find a place (which would be awesome!!!). that would give us time to find a place and not have to move twice. God will take care of it if it is meant to be. don't want to get excited but how can i not?

1 Comments:

At 9/06/2006 10:45 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

The house deal sounds great! I really hope it all works out for you. :-)

I hate scales. Hate 'em, I say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home