La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ramblings of a tired mind...

WOW! It has been over 2 weeks since my last post. Geez time flies!

**Thanksgiving was good. I wish I had pictures but I was too busy to remember to take them. Christmas will not be the same way (busy, yes, but I'll remember pictures).

**My stepmom is still miffed about my sister being pulled out of school. I did go to Olive Garden the night of my niece's birthday dinner that I wasn't invited to and they were all there. I was lied to and told it was "last minute." Even if it was, I live about 3 1/2 minutes from Olive Garden (literally). So I called my dad and asked him what was going on. All he kept saying was I needed to talk to Renee (my stepmom). I asked was she upset with me about my sister and the school thing and he said "well, she wasn't happy." I said "not happy with me?" "you just need to talk to her." I told him I had tried calling 4x and she hadn't bothered calling back so I was giving up. 2 days later I was in the emergency room visiting my sister-in-law (also where my stepmom works) and there hangs a flier for a Christmas party for "Friends and Family" at my stepmom and dad's house. No one had invited us. I received an invitation today (that was a week and a half ago). I don't like my family.

**B's mom finally invited us to Thanksgiving. He had to call her about something and while he was on the phone she told him (4 days before that Thursday and after all of the rest of the family had been invited). I don't like his family either.

**My mom (I love her) is sick. I've had to call into work the last 2 days b/c I have had no babysitter. I hate doing that but I'm only going in b/c my boss is short handed so it isn't a real big deal. It has been nice not working.

**Life is too busy. I haven't been working but I haven't been home for the last few days b/c of errands. and when I am at home, things are too busy for me to actually enjoy being here. Does anyone else's husband like to leave things half done? Mine does. He'll take the trash out of the garbage can and put it on the deck, but then he'll leave no bag in the can and the bag on the deck will be ripped open by cats b/c he "forgets" to take it out. That's just one example...let's not fill my blog with too much mindless ramble.

**I have a new job...marketing with our local Chick Fil A. I'm super excited about it and yes, it is tiring doing that on top of all of the other stuff but it is so much better than my other job (which I am also still doing). Thankfully the 2 girls I'm working with have other jobs and/or families as well so if I have to drag Little Bit along with us, no big deal. The pay isn't as much as I'd like (the same as at my other job, actually) but it is in my degree field and it is experience. Maybe it'll help my event planning dreams along.

**I'm sure there's more to write but I'm tired and my laundry needs folding and I have to be at our Christmas parade at 3:30pm to promote CFA. That gives me 2 hours to get my junk together, fold clothes, get ready, and (hopefully) rest.

**OH OH! and I'm at 18.5lbs lost and while I want to lose 30 total, I think my goal is just going to be not to gain during the holidays. I should post before and after pictures on here...but I'm not sure you'd be able to tell a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home