La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Friday, December 22, 2006

I GOT A NEW CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! I'M SO PSYCHED :)
LOOK FOR MANY PICTURES TO COME :)
p/s yes, I know it isn't Christmas yet but my poor husband (God love him) was worried I wouldn't like it and we'd need to take it back...plus, now I get to take Christmas pictures with it...and it rocks!!!

3 Comments:

At 12/23/2006 10:21 PM, Blogger Gina said...

YAY!!! I am so psyched for you too!!! what a cool camera too! the hubs did good!

 
At 12/24/2006 4:33 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful time with that little dolly! Looking forward to pictures.

 
At 12/29/2006 7:49 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

I got a new camera too! Now I have to read that big book and figure out how to use it. I'm not good at that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home