La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Things the strangers look for

In reference to THIS post, I decided to check my site meter. I don't have the super advanced version so I don't get to see everything that people google and get me as a result but here are a few:
*disobedient kids (I never SAID she was disobedient...did I?)
*recipe for longhorn's chocolate stampede (from Land O Lakes, Florida)
*LA BELLA SHOES (am I missing something?)
*What wing sauce does Applebee's use (not a clue)
*"spanked by" + "little sister" (please explain if you know anything about this)
*TMX ELMO RIP OFF (I didn't rip them off)
*Longhorn chocolate stampede (from Wilson, NC)
*recipe for longhorn chocolate stampede (from Brookeville, OH)
*ashley belle vista (I think I am quite a beautiful view)
*Chick-fil-a (yea for my great new job)
*2006 october yahoo.com "ASHLEY" (hmmmm...)

1 Comments:

At 12/14/2006 10:37 PM, Blogger Gina said...

I still need to figure out how you see that. I guess I'd rather not know what kind of creepies are lurking. This list is pretty clean compared to some others I've seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home