La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Random thoughts


*I love my new camera
*It is the best Christmas present I have ever received
*Little Bit is running a fever...again
*She isn't too grumpy though
*2 days ago was the best day in a long time with Little Bit. She was so happy
*I got a Roomba for Christmas. It is the 2nd best Christmas present ever. You'd be disgusted to know what comes out of your carpet after it is vacuumed for an hour
*I hate ants...hate them. hate, hate, hate, double hate, loathe entirely! Terminix is coming today. Goodbye $300 over the next year :(
*I'm secretly glad Christmas is over. I love the Christmas season but we spent a lot of money on gifts this year. I'm glad every paycheck isn't spent before I get it.
*I love my new job. CFA rocks!
*We started bingo with the assisted living places in the area. I did not like that. I thought I would but I did not. One man hit on me, one lady repeated everything I said 5 times (I was kind of thankful for that when calling out numbers though), one lady had sinus issues (I won't make you gag uncontrollably like I did when she left), and one of the workers that came with them got on my nerves. and I have to do it again next week.
*B is on vacation next week. We are cleaning out the house and putting it up for sale. again.
*New Year's was quiet. We played spades with another couple. We were in bed by 10 after 12.
*Dick Clark hurts my heart. I'm so thankful that I didn't watch his countdown b/c I heard it was pretty rough. I just want to hug him.
*I am (still) 20lbs down. I haven't lost in quite some time. I gained 0.5lb last week and was the same this week. I ate 14 cookies last night. and 2 pieces of cheesecake throughout the day yesterday. and Chick-fil-A for lunch. I'm sure I'll have lost something next week :)
*I am in no way motivated to diet (shocker, right?) but I want to lose 10 more lbs.
*I met a girl at Target the other night. I meet my friends in weird places. I met Emily at Books-a-Million.
*Little Bit got her 5th tooth on Christmas Day (will the child ever be able to chew with a full mouth of teeth??)
*I feel kind of lost b/c I'm all caught up on Chick-fil-A stuff.

3 Comments:

At 1/05/2007 10:32 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Cute little piggy tails! Adorable.

So glad you love you new job!

Wish I had Twister! At least A has a play date this afternoon - that is, if I can get out of the cul de sac!

I don't think I'd like Bingo like that either!

I'm back on the WW plan - the old one I know so well that I could teach it. So far I'm really motivated - will weigh on Saturday at the gym. My goal is 2 pounds per week until I get rid of this flubber. I ate everything in sight over Christmas time this year. Yuck!

 
At 1/05/2007 11:43 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

What a cute Little Bit!!

Wish I got a new camera for Christmas. :-(

I'm so glad you like your new job! That's great news!

 
At 1/05/2007 10:00 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Maybe the next time roomba is on woot.com I will get it. I've always wanted a Dyson, but why should I be the one vacuuming for an hour... let the robot do it! Smart!

Funny about the bingo... you have a big heart to be doing that kind of service, Ashley.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home