La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Monday, January 08, 2007

Maybe you can motivate me...



...to stop eating ice cream everyday :) I had gotten out of that habit (well, just overeating in general) and I still do fairly well but I'm definitely NOT dieting. Just trying to maintain. I want to diet, I know I need to finish what I started, but I have NO drive to actually do it. Help!!

So I'm posting a before and after. Tell me I look great and I need to keep going, tell me I look horrible and I need to keep going, tell me whatever you want...just get me going again!! Please!!
BTW--I look way too horrible in that first picture to actually show my face. And speaking of that, I could also be the poster child for Proactiv. If anyone is considering it but just can't quite make up their minds, let me know. I'll send you my testimonial pictures (as embarrassing as they are).

4 Comments:

At 1/09/2007 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally amazing! You've lost so much weight. You've motivated me!

Well, now you're going to have to keep on program because you need to motivate me to get my butt into gear. I have a wedding in 4 months and I don't want to be the biggest guest.

I'm switching from WW@home to WW meetings. That might do the trick!

Email me if you want to be WW cyber buddies!

(you look so awesome!)

 
At 1/09/2007 7:55 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Wow, I haven't seen a photo of you since little bit was a few months old! YOU LOOK AMAZING!

I am with you on the ProActiv, but I use the knock off, AcneFree. It's only 20 bucks at Walmart and works exactly the same.

 
At 1/10/2007 9:57 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

You look FANTASTIC dahling!! Truly! And I wanted ProActiv for Christmas but was told that they just keep billing you and billing you, etc....I really want it though!

 
At 1/11/2007 5:52 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

You look fabulous! IT is fun to see what you look like. YOu could do a before and after ad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home