La Bella Vista

I am a recent college graduate but have chosen to primarily be a stay at home mom for now. I do work part time but thankfully my wonderful husband is able to keep my beautiful Little Bit. I have 2 cats whom I love VERY much!

Friday, January 12, 2007


In light of this I thought I'd post the stuff I feed Little Bit. Also, it will help me to have a list b/c I get confused about what to feed her.

Breakfast:
Until a week ago she had baby oatmeal w/ fruit every single morning. I figured if she'd eat it, I had better give it to her b/c I knew it had good vitamins and iron. Well, so much for that. so now...
1/2 pancake w/ thinly spread peanut butter
banana (sometimes 1/2 and sometimes a whole one)
oranges
apple
gerber cereal bar w/ thinly spread peanut butter on top

Lunch:
grilled cheese sandwich sans butter (she'll eat the whole thing--little piggy) and sometimes i add turkey for a little extra protein
green beans
gerber meat sticks (w/ ketchup)
mac and cheese
fruit
pb and jelly sandwich (again, thinly spread)
whatever my mom is eating for lunch and decides to feed her

Dinner:
bits of whatever we're eating
basically anything i listed for lunch

Snacks:
Cheese
Cheese
Cheese
Cracker (saltine, chicken in a biscuit, wheat thin, pb crackers, cheese crackers)
goldfish
grahams
fruit

Ok, so I know it doesn't seem like a lot but you come get the child to eat. It is like getting water out of a rock (or in a rock for that matter). And I have to admit, she does get a little bit of ice cream every now and then--this was per the pediatricians office b/c she doesn't eat much. They said not everyday and not a lot, but a little every now and then just to give her some fat.
Don't give me that look...I am not a bad mom!

3 Comments:

At 1/12/2007 2:52 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I've been through this with Kristen, and now with Care Bear, the second generation! I don't think I ever wouldn't eat anything!

 
At 1/14/2007 10:22 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Great menu ideas! I love the peanut butter on everything idea. Liam will only eat those meat sticks and chicken, so I am always pushing the soy yogurt to supplement the protein. THANKS!

 
At 1/15/2007 10:10 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

It sounds to me like Little Bit eats pretty good. Better than Care Bear. Care Bear's menu?

Cheese
Cheese
Peanut Butter
Cheese
Peanut Butter

and if it were up to her, ice cream every day, three times a day. I think both of my girls are vegetarians.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home